The focus of the front-end developer is to develop and maintain a web application for the fast visualization of large medical images and also the visualization of the results of the AI based biomarkers.
Nico.lab is an Amsterdam based company that was started 3 years ago by a group of enthusiastic engineers and physicians from the Academic Medical Center (AMC). Our focus: translating top-notch research into AI software tools for fast decision-making in the acute stroke setting, where every minute counts. Interested? Contact us at email@example.com.
What we require:
- You know how to structure and organise your code to maintain a clean logical distinction between content, presentation, and behaviour.
- You understand the value of unit tests and integration testing, and how to apply these techniques in your projects.
- You have experience of working in an agile environment and you know how to collaborate with back-end developers, testers and business stakeholders to deliver working software in rapid iterations.
- You understand accessibility, performance, progressive enhancement, and responsive design.
What we prefer:
- You are familiar with React, Angular, or Polymer, and you understanding the benefits and drawbacks of using each one of them.
- You have experience with the development of online image editors.
- Familiarity with metalanguages and preprocessors like TypeScript/CoffeeScript and SASS/SCSS/PostCSS
- Experience using GIT or similar revision control systems.
You are our dream candidate if:
- You have experience with image processing, specially medical images.
- You are familiar with the DICOM file format and the DICOM transfer protocol.
- You have experience with the development of IOS and Android apps.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to impact the healthcare worldwide
- Challenging work experience in a fast growing start-up with strong academic affiliations
- Work within a fun multidisciplinary international team ?
- Chance of living in Amsterdam: One of the most livable cities in the world, 2th best place for an IT job in Europe, and top 5 safest city in the world
- Great office space with game nights, cocktail workshops, and other young start-ups