Nico.lab is looking for a Sales Representative
Here at Nico.lab, we have a clear mission to improve the outcome of stroke, the leading cause of long-term disability in Europe. With our smart, young and ambitious team, we built and delivered cutting-edge AI algorithms in the cloud which are now helping clinicians with faster and better treatment decisions in many hospitals!
Radiologists and Neurologists are our customers, we’re looking for a passionate colleague who is able to build trust and formulate strong relationships to drive the growth of Nico.lab. Together with the customers you explore how we can improve their clinical workflow, making life easier whilst hugely impacting patient outcome.
You are able to drive the market share of Nico.lab by successfully closing contracts with hospitals primarily in the Netherlands. The majority of your time is spent with the customers evaluating their needs and winning new opportunities.
We’re ambitious with a clear mission – are you the one to help us make an enormous impact in acute healthcare?
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with clients, potential clients and KOLs whilst helping them adopt Artificial Intelligence in their workflow
- Understand the needs and drivers of the customers and educate them on StrokeViewer
- Drive profitable growth and close opportunities in targeted accounts whilst maintaining healthy sales pipeline and formulating accurate forecasting
- Together with Business Development team formulate sales strategy and constantly evaluate and improve sales pitch
- Frequent travel to customer sites
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor or Master level degree ideally in the field of medical technology, or better yet, a medical education in the field of Radiology or Stroke
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare related sales (preferably direct sales)
- Excellent speaking, writing and presenting skills in both Dutch and English
- Proven track record in on-target achievements
- Excellent product and industry related knowledge
- Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics with clear communication skills and a proactive approach
- Passionate and energetic personality
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Daily, delicious team lunches
- Pension contribution
- 25 holiday days plus additional holiday pay
- Travel expenses
- Stimulating environment with a fun motivated team
- Chance to make a real difference in patient’s lives!
Interested? Please send an email to Kate Backhouse at email@example.com