Nico.lab is an Amsterdam based company that was started 3 years ago by a group of enthusiastic engineers and physicians from the Academic Medical Center (AMC). Our focus: translating top-notch research into AI software tools for fast decision-making in the acute stroke setting, where every minute counts.
Nico.lab offers remote Artifical Intelligence based analysis of stroke imaging data with a high-throughput cloud-model for our clients. To ensure the best possible service, one of Nico.lab’s key values is to attain to the highest (technical and management) standards regarding compliance, clinical validation, information security, privacy and legislation. Within our agile development cycle, coordination of compliance is key.
Therefore, we are looking for a QA/RA specialist who is responsible for coordination and execution of obtaining quality certificates, primarily CE class 2a, and eventually expanding to FDA. Alongside that you’ll also be involved in our evolving our quality management system and ensuring we work to the highest technical standards. Interested? Contact us at email@example.com.
What we require:
- Hands-on experience in medical software legislation and standards (MDR 2017/45, ISO13485, IEC62304)
- Background or affinity with software engineering/development and agile cycles
- Confidence to make decisions and take end responsibility
- Creativeness to implement protocols and standards in a lean manner
What we offer:
- Opportunity to impact the healthcare of stroke patients worldwide
- Challenging work experience in a fast-growing start-up with strong academic affiliations
- Work within a fun multidisciplinary international team
- Fixed and flexible add-on renumeration in fast-growing organization
- Freedom to lead and grow within Nico.lab
- A very social team that enjoys doing fun activities together