Nico.lab is looking for Cloud/ Security Engineer.
Nico-lab’s mission is to improve the outcome of stroke, the leading cause of long-term disability in Europe. Nico-lab advances stroke treatment through cloud-based deep learning algorithms that analyse neurovascular images and lead to faster, more objective treatment decisions.
As a rapidly growing startup with the first customers signed and a growing team, we need to strengthen our technology team with an in-house security expert. We are looking for a hands-on and enthusiastic colleague to keep improving our cloud infrastructure, developing our security standards and practices, conducting security scans, code reviews and so on.
The ideal candidate should have the following experience or qualifications:
- Building cloud-native systems based on service-oriented architecture
- Penetration testing of web-based apps and their back-end
- Security auditing of distributed systems
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- Good knowledge of Golang and Python
- Hands-on experience with performing system design and code reviews
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT Security
- Fluent command of English
- Design, implement and improve system components that deliver secure and reliable functionality matching user’s expectations
- Provide a security-minded perspective and expertise for the rest of the technology team
- Monitor, audit and improve existing architecture from the security standpoint
- A market-conforming salary
- Participation in company share scheme
- Pension contribution
- Additional holiday pay
- Travel expenses by car, train or bike
- Free lunch
- Stimulating environment with a fun motivated team
- Chance to make a real difference in patient’s lives