Nico.lab is looking for a driven and ambitious intern!
Nico-lab’s mission is to improve the outcome of stroke, the leading cause of long-term disability in Europe. Nico-lab advances stroke treatment through cloud-based deep learning algorithms that analyse neurovascular images and lead to faster, more objective treatment decisions.
Nico.lab is a growing startup operating in a rapidly evolving industry. As a Business Developer Intern you’ll be involved in a wide range of projects from strategy to sales. Researching new business models, identifying and approaching potential partners in the field, staying on top of the latest developments, approaching customers and closing new contracts, preparing investment rounds and conducting interviews with experts, your week will be as diverse as it is exciting.
Do you want a taste of what it’s like to be an entrepreneur in a field where you can make a real difference? Get in touch!
Who are we looking for?
- Driven students with a Bachelor or Masters in a business or medical related study
- Experience with working in a professional setting
- Independent and proactive mindset with an eye for detail
- Flexible team player who can take the heat in a fast changing setting
- Drive to improve healthcare with new technologies
What do we offer?
- A full-time internship for 4-6 months
- An inspiring learning by doing environment
- The chance to work with cutting edge technology that can have a real impact on people’s lives
- Exciting and challenging work under the direct supervision of our management team
- International and social environment with regular drinks and film nights
- Free lunch
- Travel expenses
- Internship fee
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com